Tactical gloves made of heat-resistant, beige and impregnated special leather. Suitable for fighting forest fires.
- Palm: Heat-resistant, beige impregnated special leather.
- Backhand: Heat-resistant, impregnated special leather
- Lining: 100% KEVLAR®. The 3-layer structure of inner lining, membrane and outer shell is firmly attached to each other
- Membrane: Waterproof and breathable.
- Knitted cuff: Yellow KEVLAR® knitted cuff. Internal loop for attaching the
- Gloves on the combat jacket.
- Available sizes: 6 - 12
- Standard: EN 659:2003 + A1:2008
- Abrasion resistance: level 4 of 4
- Cut resistance: level 3 of 5
- Tear resistance: level 4 of 4
- Puncture resistance: level 3 of 4
- Dexterity: level 5 out of 5